Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Joys

Here's some pics of our life the last couple weeks. Mason got some new toys because his mom was getting tired of his old ones. I can only take those electronic voices for so long, you know? He loves them! He still hasn't figured out how to push himself on his car, but I'm sure it won't take too much longer. He's eating a lot by himself, we have a pic where Justin had fun with the banana stickers. Justin and I will end our day sometimes playing cards, and Mason will join right in! As long as he has all the jokers and extra cards to play with, he lets us play for quite a while. I usually win. :) We've also met up with some of Justin's friends ~ Shannon House and Cory Guenther. Fun times! We're grateful for the safety and health we are enjoying now, and we really really miss our families!








3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love his hair in the one where he's wearing the jersey. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always biter/sweet to see the pictures. I love seeing them, but it makes me miss him more! Love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete