Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010!


We had Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat in our house for Halloween. I just threw on an old pirate costume, so I wasn't part of the group this year. Mason had fun at our Halloween activity- he couldn't care less about the candy. He just wanted to play in the leaves! Justin led the parade -- he was the easiest one to see in the whole group. Mason loved being a monkey, he kept laughing at himself in the mirror. I carved a pumpkin, but it failed. I don't even have a picture of it because we couldn't find our tea lights. I'm not sad. I tried to do Gizmo, but I lacked the patience and tools to make him recognizable in my already rotting pumpkin I bought at the commissary. Justin has been working too late to do a pumpkin this year, but next year we will be ready because Mason may actually realize what's going on! Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment