Friday, April 29, 2011

Did we mention we're having a boy?

This little foot is 5cm long as of last Wednesday. This is my favorite image, by far.

I just realized we never posted that Mason is having a little brother! I guess we've had a few adventures to distract us from this post. I've had two ulrasounds this last month, and here they are! My ultrasound tech likes to type comments on the prints. She's funny. My babies don't like to pose for the cameras the way the techs wish they would, and they just couldn't get images of things they wanted to see, like the connection of the umbilical cord to his body. But, I don't mind going in multiple times to see him. I love being able to watch him move around while I feel him at the same time.
These were taken 28 March 2011- (profile pics looking up for those who can't tell)

These were taken 27 April 2011- He got so big in just one month!



They said everything seems fine so far. There is a fifth toe on that first picture, you just can't see it in the image, lol. Don't worry. As far as size, I don't understand what they are telling me. They say that his is smack on the average line but that his due date is calculating as a week earlier that scheduled. So, whatever that means. Tall and skinny? Imagine that. I can't wait to meet him! What is his name going to be!?! I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment