Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Animal Earthquake to Celebrate One Month of Donovan


This month has flown by, but I feel like Donovan is a lot older than a month! It seems he's been in our family forever! Mason is adjusting pretty well. He lapses into his old self about every other day, but it's much more manageable than before. It's great having Aunt Sarah here to play with him!
We went to the zoo the other day and there was a magnitude 5.8 earthquake while we were there! We just didn't feel it. World News said the animals at National Zoo were giving warning signs that something was about to happen, but we didn't notice. I felt an aftershock in the middle of last night, though. Glad I could be a part of a big earthquake that left no damage. That's the way to do it. Mason's favorite part of the zoo was not the tiger or the orangutans, it was the waterfall. He didn't want to leave it. He also wasn't so keen on smiling for the camera. A few ladies stopped to tell me that Donovan was the best exhibit at the zoo. I agree.
Justin is in Hawaii right now for work (and play, of course), so these posts will really be for him to see his kiddos. We miss him. . . I know there's a bunch of photos of the same pose, but I like the faces Donovan's making. He has my baby chins. I even added a video at the end for those who really want a big dose of Donovan.












1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of you again. The boys have grown so much in a month! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete