Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Little Vitamin M & D

Just thought I post a few photos for those who are Mason and Donovan deficient. Here are some from a "photo shoot" where I tried to get one picture with both their heads next to each other, looking at the camera, and smiling. Was that asking too much?
The first few are my favorites. The rest are bloopers. I love these boys. And they are actually enjoying each other, as well. [Angelic hallelujas]
"Heads together"
"Smile at the camera"
Put your heads together!
bonk!
Momma's toes! If you are wondering why neither of them are wearing pants, it's because I was trying to just get a head shot of the two, and with potty training and well-developed thighs, pants are presently optional in this house.
Here are some of just everyday events, like the first bathtime TOGETHER!

Indoor entertainment on cold days.Mason doesn't care how hot he gets, he wants Thomas' face right next to his. Luckily he hasn't done this for the last few days, maybe he's past this phase.
And can you ever get enough of the rolls? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks like the rolls are getting smaller! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete