Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Little Donovan Developments





Donovan got a new car today (Mason isn't so keen on sharing his at the moment). D does little car noises and I got some on video. He's growing up so much! Where did my baby go!!?!?!



And here is some walking. I tried to get him to run away from me to show off how quick he is, but he just turned and laughed instead. That's what he does when I try to get onto him, too. He must think my "scary" face is hilarious. I need to work on a better one. He's walking funny at the beginning because I'd just finished rolling his pant legs up. He likes to slide around on the floor when his pants fall under his feet, but I was hoping to get him running. I'll have to tape him sliding around another time.

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor growls like that all day. So funny. He looks like such a natural when walking. Like he's been doing it his whole life. Stop growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete