Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Little Christmas

We celebrate Christmas a little early to accommodate family in town. It's not like our kids know the difference if Santa comes a day or two early, right? I honestly don't remember much because I was sick sick sick. A bug had gone around the house, and I thought I'd escaped it, but no. I can't remember if anyone else was taking pictures during the opening presents times, and these are all I've found so far. Maybe there's more somewhere else. I can't remember.

The ball was ripped off the paddle board immediately upon opening.

Yes, Donovan got an impressive bonk just the day before. He's so tough. He's trying on his new glasses.


Uncle John is teaching Mason how to drive is truck, while Grandma is teaching D the triangle.


We actually got these helicopters a while ago, they just came out to play on Christmas.

Post-ice cream smile.

This one just makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment