Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trip to Utah 2013

My parents flew out to Utah for my cousin, Jacob's, wedding. So we drove out to meet them. Of course part of the adventure is driving through my favorite state of Wyoming (since it's the fastest way. One day we'll go through the beautiful mountains.). The boys did great on the drive. It was wonderful to see my family, I miss being close to relatives. We stayed with my cousin, Christa, and her husband, Tim. Our kiddos had a blast playing with each other.
We took a trip up to Clearfield to check out our old stomping grounds. It was nice to go back to one of our homes. I can't find all the pictures from the trip, we didn't take that many anyway, but here are a few. 



We stopped at Little America, the place where Stacy and I were stranded for hours while I was trying to move to Utah to date Justin. (Bittersweet memory, I must say. I'm glad we lived through it to tell the tale).

Happy Reunion, doing what they love.

One of the many toys at Christa's house.

D loves dogs. He was so happy to be with Rambo.

And Mason had a blast with Uncle Dean.

I think he's got me.

We took a trip up to the museum at Hill AFB. The boys loved it. D stayed at this plane because the bottom hatch was open, and he thought if he could get inside he could blast off into space.

It was little boy heaven.

Justin was teaching Mason the mechanics of flying a plane. It was a fun trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment