Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weston is Four Months Old!

I love this age in babies. I can play games with Weston (in which he participates instead of staring at me with a "who is this crazy lady?" look on his face). I get to start sharing solid food with him, and he can play in his Johnny Jump-up.

Playtime!!!


This was the day he actually hit 4 months. D was about to do a back flip off the couch nearby.

Applesauce! What is this stuff?!

I'll just lick it. And lick it. Lick Lick Lick Lick
Here is a video of his first eating experience:




He always sits in his high chair like this, with his left leg propped up. There is another tray we could put on to prevent this, but we haven't reached that stage yet.

That tongue.

Enjoying the sunshine!
And some Johnny Jumpup action.





No comments:

Post a Comment