Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 2014 Misc

Singing happy birthday to cousin Kingston

Nightly Teeth Brushing Moment

Mason checking out his school playground

The spring in our garage broke. Man, I take garage openers for granted. We missed it dearly until it was all fixed.

Discovered a New playground

His Awesome Goggles.

Boredom Buster Success

First time I've ever seen this on a blueberry. Eggs. Yucky yuck yuck.



They literally collapse from happiness exhaustion.








Learning how to ride a balance bike. Check out the guy in the background. Hehe.



His requested a picture of his raisin turtle sculpture

Gooseggs



A trip to the library requires computer game play. That's fine with me.

I caught them watching the theme songs to old cartoons like "Ducktales" and "Tail Spin"

Our tupperware containers are rarely inside the cabinet.



Photo bomb


I'm going to miss summer

I love these boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment