Sunday, October 12, 2008

WHAT?! SNOW?!!?!?!?!?!???!!!!!

I am not ready for this! ! ! Aaaauuughghghgh! Justin woke me up this morning when he semi-freaked out while looking out the window. He barely kissed me good morning before he threw on his sweats to go use our new snow shovel for the first time. Justin was a thinker and bought the shovel while the weather was still in the 90s, just in case. He was sort of grumbling about the snow, but I think he was excited to go play in it. We didn't even get a warning this time! Usually we have a few days of flurries and cold weather, right? Yesterday was the day of warning I guess. It was cold and rainy. Now there are four inches of snow on the ground. The base has a rule that you are responsible to keep your sidewalk clear when it snows. We live on the inside curve in the road and have lots of sidewalk. Justin likes shoveling, but I can just imagine me out there while he's out of town with my fat belly pushing snow around. . . I will say though, this snow is absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! You are freezing in snow while I'm laying on the beach.

    ReplyDelete