Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catch Up! Thanksgiving in Georgia!

I LOVED Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday. Food, Family, and Football, can life be better? Here are a few pics of the memories: I made banana pudding pie for pie night(we had to serve it with a spoon, it was still pudding trying to pose as a pie, but it tasted good so who cares? ) . We played tennis as a family and Pete sat on the sidelines while showing off his girlish figure, I love the pic of him. Justin and I took my sister's dog, Jack, to the park to run around. I don't know who was happier. . . I hung out with Jess, Meg, and our husbands and went to the Dialogue in the Dark. Really cool, I am glad I am not blind, but it's cool to see life through a blind person's "eyes." I MISS GEORGIA! ! ! I'm excited to go back in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment