Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Hochsteins!

Merry Christmas! Here's some of the few Christmas decorations in the Hochstein home this year. Grandma Millie gave us a few of her decorations that she doesn't use anymore. We splurged and bought our first nativity set at Deseret Book for $4. I made the stockings -- my first sewing project! (One of my friends out here had to monitor every move I made. I wish I had paid attention when my mom tried to teach me. . .) And of course, we have the 25 1/2 week bump. It's getting quite largo. Woohoo! ! Yay for big bellies! ! We wish the best for the holidays!



2 comments:

  1. It all looks great! I don't remember my tables that my nativities sat on ever shinning so much! Nice job Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We're here in GA now, but are only staying for the wedding tomorrow (Saturday) and then starting the drive back on Sunday. Man, it's too bad we'll miss you. Joy is actually from South Carolina, but that temple is closed for cleaning so they opted for the Atlanta temple. Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful holidays! You look great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete