Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Pics at 37.5 Weeks



The turkey is still in the oven. He's about 8lbs 4oz. Awesome. Everything seems healthy, and he is nestled in the perfect position very low in my body. This picture is him with his face pressed against the placenta. Mom says it's hard to see anything other than a blob, hence the diagram. It's a closeup of his face showing his eye, nose, mouth, and chin. He's frowning, aw. It's the best picture we've gotten of his face in a long time, though! I'm so excited!
I went to a different doctor this week since mine is on vacation, and she felt all over my belly and just laughed because the baby is everywhere. I could have told her that he's everywhere from what I feel during his midnight break dancing sessions. She just wanted to verify his size. She doesn't think I'm too close to delivery, I'm barely dilated to 1cm. I just may pass Justin in weight before this adventure is over.

1 comment:

  1. From this picture and your previous one, it seems as though baby Hochstein will have quite the lips. I'm getting so excited for you though!

    ReplyDelete