Saturday, March 21, 2009

Xtreme Skiing!!

My good friend Jason Moss came to visit Brooke and I from March 11th to the 15th, and since we all had such a great time I thought I'd share our adventure. One of the first things we did was hike Antelope Island. I provided my services and was Jason's sherpa... as you can see.

We didn't quite make it to the top because it got pretty slippery with all the snow, but it was still a lot of fun and provided some great views of the Salt Lake valley.

Jason and I took a trip to Snow Basin ski resort, and I took my first crack at skiing. I liked it a lot better than snowboarding for two main reasons. 1.) I picked up skiing a lot faster than snowboarding, and 2.) I didn't break any bones skiing. I definitely need to bring the sun block next time though. Jason and I both got our faces fried from the nose down. It was a small price to pay for a great day of skiing though.


Pregnant or not, Brooke didn't want to be left behind so we brought her along and she hit the slopes too!


We also went up to Park City and took a tour of Olympic Park where the 2002 Winter Games were held. The weather couldn't have been better, and we all had a great time.

All in all, it was an Xtreme long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Okay you had me for a minute with the picture of Brooke. It looks like fun and the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete