Friday, May 1, 2009

Mason Pics by Photo-Jen-Ics

These were taken by one of my mission companions, Jen "Barney" Barnett. I'm only posting my favorites. I need to make a baby announcement, and I thought about using one of these, but I don't know which one. . . Suggestions? PS - We have a really really cute baby. We would have done more naked pics, but as yall can see from previous entries, we were a little nervous about "leaks" (or explosions). I want to know how other people get their kids to pass out so they hold still for these cute naked poses. Mason kicked like a frog and headbanged the entire time. he actually liked the flash; he was screaming otherwise.








2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I hope you are doing well. One of these days I will get to talk to you. This probably isn't any help now but I got all the sleeping pictures of my babies when they were only 5-7 days old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one where you are both kissing his head and I like the one on the right side at the very bottom. Well, I like them all but those would be my picks for a baby announcement. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete