Monday, May 11, 2009

Videos of Bathtime and a Busride at Zions!

These are for the grandparents. . . sorry if they are boring to everyone else. It's kind of fun to see Mason in action. Even though his "action" only consists of kicking, bobbing his head around, and sticking his tongue out like a lizard. A cute lizard. It's also a coincidence that both of these were taken right after he had been screaming. . . watching these it's hard to imagine him as anything but angelic. Sorry that yall see me without makeup in the bathtime video. I wasn't planning on my appearance being documented in any way. We've got a few pics that we'll post later. They're on Justin's computer and I can't get too far away from the couch right now.



1 comment:

  1. What an angel! How can you say he was screaming? Thanks for posting it. It made me happy/sad. Happy to see him,sad that it is not in person!
    Love you all!
    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete