Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snowy Day

On Friday (March 5th) I had the day off. The organization where I work had planned a ski day for everyone at Snowbasin Ski Resort. You could either take the day off without being charged leave and go skiing, or go to work. Seemed like an easy choice to me! Brooke was supposed to go with me, but since she broke her nose playing basketball she wasn't able to go.

It had snowed the night before, and was still snowing when I woke up so I decided to take a few pictures before I left the house to hit the slopes. I'm glad I did, because by the time I got home that afternoon everything had melted.







I couldn't possibly post a blog without a couple pictures of Mason... so here you go everyone. He surprises us every day with something new. This past week he's taken a few steps on his own, and he had his first tooth pop through.




1 comment:

  1. Brooke! You broke your nose again?!?! I hope you are feeling all right!

    ReplyDelete