Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Announcing. . . .

The next Baby Hochstein! !!
Due July 30.



I think he looks like his dad.
JK. I'm not sure why they printed out the measuring line, but that's what I have, so that's what I'll show.
I have to admit, it's been a pretty easy pregnancy thus far. Only a bit of exhaustion in the evenings. Mason has no idea. I'm debating buying him a baby doll to practice being gentle. Maybe I'll get one that cries so he can practice not crying with the baby...

POST SCRIPT: I just checked Mason's first ultra sounds from the same time (11 weeks), and the quality of Mason's civilian doctor's equipment and my current military/universal healthcare equipment is not quite equal.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, I get to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for you guys. If the baby comes two days early we can share a birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i am so happy for you guys! congrats on the baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zus, I hope you are feeling okay! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete