Monday, January 31, 2011

A few moments of Mason

This entry is for those who just want a little taste of Masonry.

We had some snow. A friend of mine called and said she was sledding with her 6-month old and invited us to join! Mason wasn't too happy when I was holding still, but he loved the sled! We didn't have any hills where we were, so I just ran and ran and ran. It was a fun morning!
And here is a snippet from dinner. He was being really adorable and I wanted to share. Once the camera came out we had to pry the cuteness out of him a bit, but Justin and I could watch this video a dozen times.

2 comments:

  1. at 2:50 he sounds like the baby on meet the parents. or is it meet the fockers? either way, that was really cute. and i loved the cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I am super impressed that he knows where his knuckles are.

    ReplyDelete