Thursday, June 30, 2011

Come Swimming With Mason!

We have a little ducky. He wants to be in the water, swimming by himself with no momma support. The word "swimming" is coming out of his mouth over and over almost the entire time he is in the water. He kind of reminds me of a little ducky, with total calm above the water, and his legs and feet going crazy underneath. I want to get him into swim lessons as soon as possible so he doesn't develop bad habits with the vest, but our base ones are delayed due to lack of teachers. Until then, he will be my little ducky.
I love swimming with Mason.
I'm kind of sad that these were filmed in the compact format on accident because you can't see the huge grin on his face, but we've got what we've got and that's what I'm giving you. We'll probably make another attempt for better video later on. Hope yall enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment