Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Latest Tricks


Isn't he delicious? This is at our base splash park. Mason really wasn't much of a fan, he didn't like the combination of screaming kids and water spraying in his face. Our visit only lasted about 15 minutes and I ended up soaked (I didn't mind, it was 104 degrees out that day). We'll try again in a week or two. Meanwhile, we're spending our summer days either floating in a pool (Big-bellied Momma's preference) or playing in the sand at the playground.
So here's a video update on cuteness. We tried to get him to sing at the end, but it didn't happen in front of the camera. He's singing to himself all the time when he plays and I LOVE IT! I'll catch him on film one of these days.



We're trying to figure out what he's doing with the thumbs up/wink the eye bit that he does. I can only think of the movie Tangled where the main character is looking at a place to paint. He does it at the perfect time- right when Momma is about to get upset for doing something he's not supposed to; he evades punishment because I can't stop laughing.

1 comment: