Sunday, September 8, 2013

Soccer!

Mason is starting soccer! I've been so excited to watch the mass of children running up and down the field, with no direction nor purpose. I was a little disappointed, however, as the team we played was actually aware that the object of soccer is to get the ball in the goal, and they were quite good at it. I think the score was somewhere around 20-1. All the kids had fun, though.  Mason is playing with some of the kids he goes to preschool and church with, and his coach is one of the ladies in the preschool co-op with me. Plus I got some really cute pics of Mason playing, and that's what's really important.
Fan Club

Warm up

The field is right next to a playground, so we lost some fans for a while...





Love this shot.

So extreme


Leading the pack. (the direction is not important)

And good game.
And here's some live action



No comments:

Post a Comment