Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pregnant!



There is a baby inside me! I'm two months along, one month of morning sickness to go (I hope it's only one more month. . .). The pics I see of what my baby looks like right now resemble a little alien. It's crazy to think that we turn out normal.
I went to my first Officer's Spouses Club social this week, and I was pointed to the "best" OB in the area, Jed Naisbitt, and I guess he takes Ultrasounds every appointment. So I get to see my baby grow! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for y'all! The time will fly by-I can't believe I will have a baby next month. Hopefully the sick part will end soon! I found that drinking ginger ale and eating/grazing every 2 hours helped out with my nausea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Congratulations! I am adding you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the next entry after your Las Vegas trip of "fun and adventure" is that you are prego! :) Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete