Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grandpappy Pumpkinhead


Halloween was fun! We had kids show up at our door at 6:00. Holy moly they come early nowadays. We went to a party with some of Justin's friends and left a bucket of candy on our front porch. Justin went back for it because Daniela was running out of candy at her house. One girl showed up trick-or-treating on her cell phone. Wow. Justin and I didn't decide on a costume until the night before, which meant we opened my trunk and dug out what I already had. We thought having Justin dress up as Doogie might be fun, but the halo and horns made it out the door with us. Doogie may show up next year.
I love my pumpkin. Yes, I made the one with the grill. I strayed from my triangles and ventured into new pastures. I was trying for Nightmare Before Christmas, and today it looks like Grandpa With No Dentures. It cracks me up, I think I like it more now than when I first made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment