Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Pathetic Catch up

I know. I haven't posted in a long time. I've actually been sleeping, for the first time in a year, and it has been so wonderful that very little else takes priority over my seven hours of sleep each night. But now I'm less in recovery mode and now trying to make up for all the things I haven't done. Here are a couple videos. I need to go through my pictures and put together another blog. I email Justin a picture almost every night, but it's from my phone, not my camera, so I have to download them, and blah blah blah.
Here are some videos I've posted to YouTube to suffice for now.

Donovan's second first birthday celebration (first one was in SD)

 
Four Minutes of Watching Donovan and Mason Play. (This is for those who wish they were in the same room with the boys, watching them play.)



Here's a ride with Grandma on the lawn mower. Mason was the driver.

 
And at last, a moment that made me chuckle this afternoon. Donovan trying to sit in a rocking chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment