Saturday, September 22, 2012

Moments


These are just pictures of our life. I try to send Justin at least a picture a day. Here are some of my favorites. They are not in chronological order. And there's a lot. Justin's been gone a lot of days. Again, some of you have seen a lot of these, I know. Good thing these boys are so dang cute.
Justin sent me flowers. Again. Sigh.

Tickle Wars

And this is a fork.

Haircut. Don't look too closely. I did it.


He loves this hat.

New PJs

More Lawn Mower Time

He's getting close to keeping them on!

New Crib! (I broke the last one) Did I already post this picture? Whatever.

Miracles Happen

Donovan Loves His Grandma

This was the last time I let Mason share a bed with me.


Angel!

Raspberry Fingers. He knows no other way to eat them.


Fish Face

Kool-aide



Where's Daddy?

Loves This Feather Duster


Southern


I love this table. So do they.


Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment