Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Hochstein #3

Here are some sneak peeks of the little guy. And we know he is a guy. I guess we're lucky that none of our kids have been shy about letting us know they are boys.

Here's our first peek at 8 weeks.


The other 8 week image, the little halo over his head is a yolk sac that the baby uses before the placenta is formed. I'd never seen one before.


Here's 12 Weeks

And the rest are from the 20 week ultrasound.
I know these are pretty much the same, but I put it in anyway.

And here is how we know he's a him.
 We're so excited! Due Sept 23. Everything is measuring right on schedule, which is unusual for my babies. Maybe I'll have a normal sized baby this time! I still haven't taken a picture of my belly from the outside. Funny how different things are from the first pregnancy... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment