Saturday, May 4, 2013

Misc April Fun

D likes to launch himself from furniture. It kind of makes me crazy.
Do you see the blur that is my baby who thinks he is ten years old?

Indoor playgroup. Multi-ball soccer. Kids loved it.


Some more acrobatics.


I tried doing yoga while the boys were awake.

One of our first (pretend) spring days, on the front porch, blowing bubbles.

D loves being in a cage.

Sometimes I'm not sure of the purpose of some playground toys.


I waited too long to put them down for naps.

Transferring the Alabama savings to their permanent (ish) home.

Ha. I love this face D makes.

Chalk!


D loves Rockabye Baby.

Jelly Face

Mason made his own glasses.

Pucker up!

This is a tribute to these pink buckets. We got them at a Real Salt Lake game on Mother's Day weekend when Mason was a year old. Glad we've hung on to them, the boys love them!

Our dear friend, Charlotte came in town, and we had fun hanging out again!


It's fun to make a paper bowl bounce. You should try it sometime.

And here's a pic of D's Excited Face. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment