Saturday, May 11, 2013

First Family Hike in Colorado!

Nick gave us a book of trails in this area, and we checked the first one off this weekend. It was an easy one that was good for little kids. It got a little rocky here and there, but the boys did great. They walked halfway, then we carried them the rest. I think it was a little over a mile, and it took about an hour and half (so different with kids, lol!). Other than a little trip with scraped knees for Mason, it was a completely enjoyable experience. So so beautiful. We look forward to more exploring!




Eesh. Focus on the boys. I am 20 weeks pregnant, you just can't see my belly from this angle.


Mason wanted to be still as a statue, but not a smiling one.




So in most of the pictures where the boys are laughing, the boys pretended to shoot me in the mouth with water and I'm spitting it all over the place. It works every time.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, apparently I am really out of date as to what is going on with you guys. You are pregnant! And did you guys move to Colorado? You all look great!

    ReplyDelete