Friday, November 1, 2013

October Misc

I've forgotten stories, I just have these pictures. I'm setting the date of this entry as if I wrote it in October for chronological purposes, but I'm writing this in January. The first three months of Weston's life is now a blur, unfortunately. I'd totally forgotten about some of these moments until now when I saw the pictures of them.

Tummy Time

I found this one of Sarah that I missed when I posted about their visit. It was cute, so I put it in .


A new indoor playground we found while Mary, Lee, and Sarah were visiting.

One Month Old!

Party Hat

Mason: Mom those pumpkins are wearing hats!

First day of church. Slept the whole time.

Daddy made a fort!




See all my flowers?! I'm a lucky lady.


Snow on Oct 20. It's gorgeous with our red maple. But way to early to be welcome.

Boxing. I have a video of this... I'll put it at the end.

He loves to hang out on this mat.

Watching a funny part in a movie. They are adorable.

We made birdhouses. Justin likes to take pictures of me when I don't have makeup on. Which is pretty often, lately.

Playing with his friend, Chester.


Sometimes I wear makeup!



No comments:

Post a Comment