Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Misc December

Sad how I'm just lumping all these pictures into a "Misc" catagory, instead of dedicating a post on the story. But I guess that's what happens sometimes. It's not my season to have theme-specific blog posts.
Of course, there are a lot of pictures. Some are just for family history.
Our Elf on the Shelf. They named him "Bouncy."

Time for sledding! I have a video of this below.

I love how rosy his cheeks get when he's cold!

This was a favorite hiding place. He did surprisingly well at leaving the ornaments alone.

I love catching these moments.

Hahah. Where's Donovan?

He wanted his picture taken with his baby brother.

I love this frog chair. He's growing to love it as well.

Pinata at the church party! I love that they brought in this Mexican Christmas tradition.

Glue a marshmallow to a fake snowman? Yah right, Mom.

The most obnoxious toy we have ever received in a happy meal. They have since disappeared. One was dropped through a hole on the back porch, not retrievable. The rabbits will enjoy it, I'm sure. The other was a victim to Mom.



He caught Dad making faces behind him. Lol. D likes to take selfies.

Hide and Seek!

"Mom! Look! Lava!"

I love how they laugh together. I wish they would dress for the season, though.


Flying a rocket.

Mommy's little helpers!

Checking out the gingerbread house. Weighing the consequences of eating the candy. He didn't. I'm proud of him. He drives me crazy with standing on the chair right next to that fireplace, though.


Random picture by Justin of normal everyday life.
And some life captured on video:










No comments:

Post a Comment