Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 This and That

Soccer Season has Begun! Mason actually spends a lot of the game running in circles, sometimes chasing the mass of kids surrounding the ball, but sometimes just pretending he's an airplane in the middle of the field, flying in circles. He's scored one goal already, we just need to work on which goal to shoot for...
Cheering section

They love helping their Daddy.


Justin and I have had to practice checkers on the side, just so we don't get beaten by our five-year-old EVERY time we play. I took this photo right after Mason triple-jumped Justin.

Spring has sprung! For a few days, anyway. I love the blossoms on this tree just outside my back window.

Chins

Playing guns.


Sight Words Parking Lot. I made one for Donovan too to practice his letters. They liked it for about five minutes. Donovan didn't like to keep his cars parked in the same place, he used the letters as launch pads. To each their own.

Justin is good at pulling out the camera and capturing normal life. I guess it's good so that the boys can remember how their mother really dressed most days.



Here is a recent favorite show, Bob the Builder. I've been trying to capture the boys when watching the theme song, they are hilarious. But, of course, when I sneak a camera out they don't react the same way. These have a little of the enthusiasm. Donovan will burst into song at the top of his lungs every once-in-a-while.




No comments:

Post a Comment