Friday, April 11, 2014

April Preschool

I was in charge of the letters W and X for preschool.
My April Fools Joke - I filled orange peels with jello. Note the water-filled tupperware- we were scientists doing "w"ater experiments.


The next time we learned about worms. Real ones. They were a little timid to touch them. I was trying to be brave, and they made the comment, "Well, girls like worms but boys don't." Lol. They warmed up to them eventually. Then we threw them in our garden.

Eggshell painting. We saved eggshells for a few weeks, I washed them out, filled them with paint, covered the holes with tissue paper, and let them paint a canvas with them. It was super fun. I'm grateful Justin was willing to change the way he cracked his eggs in the morning for a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are good a teaching preschool, you will have a few years at it. such cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete