Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 Happiness

This is our life. I couldn't be more grateful.

Tummy Time. This is why it's taking so long for him to roll over. Plus the fact that he is 18 lbs at six months old.


Peas. Not a fan.


What we look like on our way to the park. A cuteness explosion.


Dinosaurs sleeping in their nests.


Left foot up, tongue out.

The first time together. This made my heart very happy.

Sometimes the weather is heavenly.

And this guy can soak up some vitamin D on those perfect days.

Mason requested this picture be taken. Love them.

This was Pi day. I like the thought of making this a tradition.

Final product. Cherry. We ate about 1/4 of it. The making was way more fun than the eating.

Six Months!

Picnic

D made "rock"et shoes. I asked if they were uncomfortable, and he said they were "just tickelwy."

I could only protest so much. There is southern blood running through his veins.


A rare moment caught on camera.

On one nice day, I told the boys to grab a ball and go outside.

Those are feet. It's so hard to get a clear picture of this wiggle worm nowadays.

More tummy time. Love that face. He finally rolled over this month. I have a video of it below.


So cute.

Proving to me that his jacket does have a hood.

And lots of videos:



A Day at the Park
 

Donovan Playing Peekaboo

Weston Hangin' in the Boys' Room

Weston Giggles
 

Hello Mellow Yellow
 

Fake Snake in the Backyard

Sleepy Jumper
 

Weston Finally Rolls Over!












No comments:

Post a Comment