Monday, March 3, 2014

Feb 2014 Misc

A bit of this and some of that.

My guitar heroes.

Attempt at inside entertainment on a cold day. Put the cheerios on the spaghetti stuck in play dough. D quickly saw through the ridiculousness of that idea and just ate the cheerios. Who needs dexterity?

Blurry, but adorable.

Mason wanted Justin to just throw the snow on him.

This is how Weston and I go sledding sometimes. This time I accidentally left the electricity on in the car and we had to call a friend to come jump it afterwards. oopsie.


"Peep-eye!"

Me from the other room a few minutes before: "Hey boys, Weston needs a nap, so stay away from his crib, okay?"


Valentines Day craft. They actually liked the idea of making them...

Whenever there is a song on that D likes and we are too loud for him to hear it well, this is what he does. This time it was "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing."

Bubbles on the back porch! Sometimes it feels a little spring-ish.

I had to. I know.
I tried everything I know how to make this picture vertical, and it refused. Anyway, Mason wanted to be a turkey. Pretty clever!

D wanted to be a turkey, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment