Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mason Turns Five!

Wow, this boy was excited for his birthday. And he kept changing his mind about what kind of party he wanted to have. Fighter Jets, Hot Wheels, I don't remember them all. So I suggested just doing a Chuck E Cheese party, and he said yes! Even though he had no idea what went on at Chuck E Cheese, he's seen the rat on commercials, and that's all he needed. That's good marketing.
Luckily, we have the nicest Chuck E Cheese in the region, apparently people drive hours to come to the one just a few minutes away from us because it's clean.
It turned out great. A bit of chaos (not in my house), some food (which I didn't prepare), cake and ice cream (ordered from Target and they cut and served it.), and presents. And someone else cleaned up the mess. Perfect for this month of my life. I will host parties for my kids again, it just wasn't going to happen this time.
We've met some great people here this last year, I'm grateful that Mason has good friends. He even invited his primary teacher from church, Sister Waadt. He loves her!
Happy Birthday Mason! I love being your Momma!
PS - I have a video at the end of most of this if the gagillion pictures I'm about to post are not enough.




He spent most of his time on this game. I was the same way when I was younger. It was cute, he would throw each ball seven or eight times before it went in, but he never gave up or got discouraged!

The best Daddy a boy could ever hope for.








Thank you, Target.






He's not excited or anything.





Party Animal



This is him showing me what Grandma got him, lol.


And Here's the Crew. This was the best photo I could get out of about twenty attempts, lol. I'll take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment