Friday, May 30, 2014

Sunflower Farm

Justin was off today, so we explored a new place called Sunflower Farm. We loved it! Several of my friends met us there as well, I just didn't get any pictures of them. There were lots of farm animals you could feed, but the boys were less interested in them and more interested in the tractors, sand pit, corn pit, and rides.


On our way to the farm, Mason said he hoped they would have a corn pit to jump in. He was not disappointed.
This peacock greeted us as we arrived.






Weston loves pulling my hair. It cracks him up.

I couldn't pick one.








The best Daddy in the world. We live in a beautiful place, don't we?

Happy/Please just pick me up.


Both boys went down the zip line.



They were so serious on this. I think they were getting tired.




Weston got into the food bag and found a fig bar all by himself. Love this kid.

Picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment