Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Day In Our Life

 This is one of those posts for those a world away who may be interested in the little things. . .
Mason thought this head lamp looked a lot like my camera.


We did crafty stuff today.
 And a video I took during this chill time upstairs. Mason sings the ABCs to himself all day long. I tried to get it on camera, but that rarely actually happens. I got close today. I still don't know how to use my new camera, so some of my video is out of focus. If it hurts your eyes to see the blur, just close them and listen to him singing. It's still cute.

"Come on, Mason"... How often we hear this in one practice...but it's so cute when someone else is saying it!

He finally got in.
Safe! In the dirt! His favorite place to be.
And my boy is #1 in so many ways.
:)
And here is a long video of teeball practice today. It's long. Only for those who wish they were at practice. Pardon the shaky hand, I was holding Donovan for most of the taping. Much trickier than I imagined. They run the bases again at the end, and Mason is hanging on to one of the three pine cones he collected during practice. I'm pretty sure finding those cones was the highlight of practice for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment