Saturday, May 5, 2012

Strawberries, Sleds, and Camping

 Mason and I took a trip with a friend to a local strawberry farm. His new friend, Tate, showed him the ropes on finding the perfect strawberry. I forget how big Mason is for his age until I see him with these other kids. Tate is a year and a half older than Mason. We have some yummy strawberries to use for freezer jam! Thanks, Mom, for teaching me how to make it!




Last night I went out with some friends, and while I was away, Grandpa set up a tent in the backyard and Grandma joined in for some s'mores on the grill. These boys apparently were loving every minute of it. I'm glad my mom took some video:



And I wanted to show yall how Donovan pushes our step ladder around. He's so strong and so close to walking. Yall get a view of his temper, as well. Once that ladder stops moving, that temper erupts.

No comments:

Post a Comment