Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Toy!

 We got one of these cool plasma bikes from all the Pampers points I've hoarded this last year. Mason loves it! It's technically my toy, so Mason will eventually have to share with his brother. I am  probably going to have to "own" most of the new toys that we get from now on. Mason is finally getting possessive (I lucked out with his delay in that!), so if something belongs to Momma, he has no say in whether or not he shares. :)

We went to a friend's house Monday night, and the boys loved all the "new" toys they found.

Leaving little brother in the dust.

Donovan loved this walker. He runs around behind it. I didn't get a good picture of him doing it, though.

Fun times in the back yard!

Sometimes it's better to not have all the detail in a picture...

I love this face.

We have some new additions in this house! Our front porch welcomed five little birds the other night. New ones kept popping their heads up as the day progressed.

Brothers.

"Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment