Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day Weekend in Georgia

 Right to left: Mason, Tate, Alexis, Ella, Donovan, Megan, Becca
 We had a quick weekend trip to Georgia, where we got to see some of our favorite people. I miss my friends, it was great to hang out with them for a little while. Of course I didn't take many pictures. I never do when I visit because I get so distracted while catching up with all these people I rarely see. But here are a few I took of the boys. We got all dressed up to go to Spencer's sister's wedding reception, and then we couldn't find it. Lol. So I recorded how cute they looked instead.
Donovan stands really well on his own, walking is just around the corner!

Mason and D like to have races. I love watching them play.



This morning under the breakfast table. That's how Donovan greets people.

This was my mothers day present from Justin. He appreciates the value of brownie points. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.
Here's a peek at our dinner entertainment each night (sorry it's out of focus in the beginning)--

No comments:

Post a Comment