Saturday, September 27, 2014

Misc September

Caught them watching the theme song videos to old cartoons like "Duck Tales" and "Tail Spin."

Love the arm tuck.

"Mom, take a picture of my fire beard!"

"Mom, take a picture of me making this face!"

Offering me a picnic of chocolate chips and meat.

Mormon Night at Rockies stadium. It wasn't that full. But I did meet a guy  from the Netherlands sitting behind me. He was excited to speak Dutch to somebody. He's been in the US for decades. It was fun for his grandchildren with him to hear him speak Dutch. I can't remember the last time I practiced. It was fun. The game was fun too.

Spiders in our basement. We hired the summertime bug boys to take care of them. Ew Ew Ew. But I haven't' seen any since we sprayed.

Justin was teaching Mason subtraction.

Justin sent this to me from their trip to Walmart. Dream on, my love.

Justin still buys me flowers when he goes grocery shopping. He gives the bouquet to one of the boys (usually Donovan) to give to me. I will never be able to adequately express my appreciation for a husband who recognizes the power of beautiful flowers in a relationship.

Donovan got these enormous bowling pins for his birthday and we finally blew them up.

He likes to play his own way.

He was just doing this for fun. I love my boys.

I was trying to dry my hair, but Donovan wanted to take pictures with me.

So we did.

I honestly don't know if I got around to actually drying my hair.

He was telling me a story and had the best smiles, so I snuck a photo. It's so hard to get his real smile in a picture. Isn't it perfect?!

This is more like what I get when he knows I'm taking a photo.

I don't even remember what he ate here. Maybe a chocolate doughnut?

I made this for Weston out of an old oatmeal container and it literally entertained them for half an hour straight. Why do I buy toys?

It had been a while since I'd used our stereo so I put a CD in and the boys couldn't get over how cool it was that noise was coming out of the speakers. We usually have Pandora playing on the TV or phone or ipad for our music. What kind of world are my kids growing up in that speakers are cool and unusual?! They think CDs are movies. That's my fault. I'll work on it. 
Some videos:
The boys have a hard time saying goodbye to Justin every morning. They do pretty much the same routine every day, which involves Justin walking back for more hugs at least once. Sometimes two or three times. Weston even gets into it.



Both Donovan and Mason have learned to play with cars in a dry tub. Weston just likes throwing miscellaneous items into the tub. I love Donovan's laugh in the beginning of this video.




No comments:

Post a Comment