Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We Done Learned Em Somethin

One of the coolest perks of parenthood is witnessing the development of your kids' minds. When Mason began kidndergarten, he didn't even know how to draw a basic picture. We would have drawing time and he would scribble and call it either a tornado or a racetrack. He was reading okay, but would get frustrated if he didn't know a word and just gave up.
At the beginning of Preschool this year, Donovan kind of knew his letters, but he would guess a lot of the time. He would draw some shapes, but not much. He usually would copy Mason and just scribble. So I was curious what he would do once he was separated from Mason.


This was on the wall of Mason's classroom for orientation. I am so proud.

He did this on his own a week later. It's a monster.

And this is the letter E by Donovan. I was so excited when he showed this to me! Also pictured are my toes and ankle brace. I broke my ankle at the beginning of this month while running. Stress fracture/old injury getting revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment