Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Twelve Month Weston


 Here is a whole bunch of Weston photo love. One year old. Can you believe it?!?


Yes he climbs. Yes I'm nervous.


Okay, he's a third child and this happens a lot. At least his high chair reclines.

He loves this apple sauce. He sees no reason why he shouldn't have every single one he lays eyes on.

More climbing.



Birthday present from grandma is entertaining for the older brothers as well.

I mean, I could just eat him up.


We celebrated his birthday a few days late, this was post-cakesmash. I think he's flexing for the camera.

He discovered the crumb catcher in his high chair to be a great source of food. If only we could find it now. . .

He loves oatmeal. Which is unfortunate in times of caring about his appearance.


And here are a whole lot videos for the die hard fans.

Birthday Video.
You can tell it's a third child by the way we happened to remember to record something at the end of all the festivities....
Notice his one, almost two teeth. All my boys have been late teethers. I don't mind a bit. 




Some Twelve Month highlights. The second clip of him in his crib is how he tries to talk us out of naptime or greets us when we come to get him after he wakes up. He could be crying for fifteen minutes or even an hour, but as soon as we walk in, he stops crying immediately and begins talking to us, explaining that he had been awake and crying, and he is still in his crib, and that we should definitely pick him up right at that moment.




I know. There's a lot of videos. But don't say I didn't warn you.
Here is Weston waking up his brothers. He tries to steal Mason's toys all the time.




I think this is my favorite video. He was doing this adorable lip-pucker thing when he would talk and I caught it on video. I was in the middle of drying my hair. It's a miracle I ever get my hair all the way done. I love love love this adorable little chatterbox. Here he has two teeth.


And last, but not least,
Swordfighting




No comments:

Post a Comment