Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nine Month Weston

Thinking about crawling. He finally did it this month! There are videos below.

We gave him a lemon. He licked it, made a face, licked it again, made another face, and never took it out of his mouth. He kept eating it! Love this kid.

Even when he couldn't crawl, he managed to get around. And under.

He's so proud of how he can pull himself up!


Corn husker blood is present.

I thought I'd fastened this under his chins, but he happily wore it this way for about ten minutes before Mason pointed it out to me.

Note the enormous basket of toys right next to him. He loves my bathroom cabinet. It's helped me weed out the products I don't use very often and have been pushed to the back. 







The evolution of Weston's Crawling:




Playing Peekaboo. I love his face when he thinks he's hidden from me:


Showing off his muscles:







No comments:

Post a Comment