Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Vacation 2014: Alabama Adventures with Friends

Some people in Alabama are not blood relatives, but are still dearly loved by our little family. We got together as often as possible while we visited. Here are a few of those times:
Botanical Gardens. It was an Alice in Wonderland theme this summer. We are with Charlotte and Liam (My friend, Katrina's kids)



I'm okay if Mason marries her one day, just for the record.

Pool Fort

Scavenger Hunt on a mountain trail

Mason was so brave and climbed this ladder to look in the very dark room above.

I mean, do they get any cuter?

Feeding turtles and fishies. I have a video below.

There's Stacy! And adorable E.


Weston and Liam. They could be brothers. I wish we lived closer.

And the video for the diehard fans:








No comments:

Post a Comment